Self-Therapy Journey For Mental Health Professionals
Self-Therapy Journey is an interactive online tool that enables people to systematically classify, explore, and transform their psychological issues. It is the first general-purpose online application for psychological work.
Self-Therapy Journey (STJ) is not intended to be a substitute for psychotherapy or counseling. You can think of it as a very sophisticated and interactive set of self-help books, plus guided meditations and customized reports. Though it is designed for users to explore on their own, STJ is especially useful as an adjunct to psychotherapy or coaching.
What can STJ help your clients do?
How does STJ work?
- Resolve problems like procrastination, shyness, or depression
- Transform behavior patterns like dependency, controlling, or people-pleasing
- Navigate through defenses
- Heal emotional wounds
- Create a complete psychological profile for themselves
Go to any of the pages linked to below to learn more about how STJ can be of use to you as a helping professional.
- It provides recorded guided meditations for deep exploration.
- It generates a customized report for each of their patterns.
- It guides clients in creating homework practices to change their behavior.
- It helps clients develop healthy capacities.
- It helps clients track their progress.
How STJ Can be Useful for Professionals
Learn how STJ can aid your work with clients, expand your knowledge of psychology, and other benefits.
Read endorsements of STJ by many therapist, coaches, and other mental health professionals.
STJ as an Adjunct to Psychotherapy
More detailed discussion of how STJ can be of help to therapists.
STJ as an Adjunct to IFS Therapy
More detailed discussion of how STJ can be of help to IFS therapists and practitioners.
STJ as an Adjunct to Coaching
More detailed discussion of how STJ can be of help to coaches.
Understand How to Give Clients Access to Emotional Wounds
Understand what is involved in getting access codes for your clients to work on their wounds.
Obtain Access Codes
for your clients so they can access their emotional wounds.
Join the List of Therapist Guides
so users can contact you to guide them in using STJ.
Learn about the Pattern System and STJ
Study the Pattern System and become proficient at using it with clients.
Learn how to use STJ successfully as an adjunct to therapy.